Mongolia Investment Summit: London, 29th April-2nd May, 2014
Building on its successful launch in 2013 the Mongolia Investment Summit London 2014 is set to remain the only forum of its size and quality, accurately showcasing Mongolia’s vast opportunities to London’s investment community. Bringing delegates an additional post-summit workshop, a fully updated agenda, greater ministerial participation and more senior investors the 2014 event is not to be missed.
As Mongolia’s double digit growth continues and government policy becomes increasingly foreign investor friendly, the attention of Western investors has once again turned to the resource rich country. Its vast untapped mineral potential is well documented and Mongolia’s booming mining industry is now driving growth across the wider economy. From real estate and infrastructure, to energy, power and finance the opportunities for investment are diverse and growing.
Attending the Mongolia Investment Summit as well as the pre and post-summit workshops is your guaranteed path to accurately assessing how you could reap the rewards of Mongolia’s growth and evermore favourable policies. Be you seeking new and exciting opportunities, in pursuit of investment for your Mongolian projects, or simply keen to learn more about the huge potential of Mongolia, can you afford not to be there?
What’s new for 2014?
- The Mongolian Embassy London as official summit partners
- Greater ministerial participation: you can hear from and meet those whose decisions count!
- More investors of greater seniority
- An expanded programme including an additional post-summit workshop
- Expert insight into new policies to ensure you understand what they mean for your investments
- A new improved venue for greater networking opportunities
- Diversified coverage to bring to you the most up to date investment opportunities across a range of sectors
Participating speakers for 2014 include:
- Bayarsaikhan Tsevelmaa, Minister for Construction and Urban Development, Ministry of Construction and Urban Development, Mongolia
- Ochirbat Chuluunbat, Vice Minister for Economic Development, Ministry of Economic Development, Mongolia
- Naidansuren Zoljargal, Governor Central Bank of Mongolia, Mongolia
- Dorjpurev Dulamsuren, Vice Minister for Energy, Ministry of Energy, Mongolia
- Rentsendoo Jigjid State Secretary, Ministry of Mining, Mongolia
- Norihiko Kato, Chief Executive Officer, Khan Bank, Mongolia
- Dr Slim Feriani, CEO and CIO, Advance Emerging Capital, UK
- Andrew Danenza, Founder and Managing Partner, Melbury Capital, UK
- Clemente Cappello, Chief Investment Officer, Sturgeon Capital, UK
- Dr. Elena Clarici, Managing Director, Meridian Equity Partners, UK
- Svetoslav Varadzhakov, Vice President, Collabrium Capital, UK
- Daniel Broby, Chief Investment Officer, Silk Invest, UK
- Daf Dubbelman, Senior Investment Manager, FMO, The Netherlands
- Alisher Ali, Chairman, Eurasia Capital, Mongolia
- Dr. Battsengel Gotov, Executive Director and CEO, Mongolian Mining Corporation, Mongolia
- Byambasaikhan Bayanjargal, Managing Partner, NovaTerra and Chairman, Business Council of Mongolia, Mongolia
- Bolor Jargalsikhan, Deputy CEO, Newcom Group, Mongolia
- Badarch Enkhbat, CFO, Erdenes Tavan Tolgoi, Mongolia
- Altai Khangai, CEO, Mongolian Stock Exchange, Mongolia